Saturday 14 July 2012

Summer Challenge Day 29 - Cricket anyone?

Hi everyone! I'm happy to present to you my cricket nail art manicure.  I was quiet (happily) surprised with the finished result of this one.  To be honest I was happy to let this one slip (pun not intended).  Then I had  light-bulb moment and this is what came together. 


I purchased one of these Sally Hansen Nail Art pens from Priceline and I can count how many times I've used it on one hand.  But when i do remember that I have it, it's actually a really handy tool to have.  I think I'm going to use this more often.


Using the nail art pen I was able to draw the wickets and bails precisely:


Sponged on some green for the lawn with OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Windows and dotted some Balls using a doting tool and OPI Manicurist of Seville to reflect a ball going towards the wickets. On my pinky are the bails knocked off the stumps.


OPI Manicurist of Seville
OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Windows
Maybelline Party Blue
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in White

Thanks for looking.  I hope you like this design. I thought it turned out pretty.  Well I'm glad I chose to do this challenge in the end <3

xx Karen

Next...
Day 30 - A pedicure *gasp!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment